Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First 4 projects DONE!


Ok, it is now the end of the first 4 weeks in the New Years Sister Project. I have finished my projects and am posting them today. So Project #1 was the silly wall.

BEFORE

AFTER
Ok, the wall isn't perfect, but it's good enough and done for now. If I can ever get the matching paint I'll run over it with that and it should be good as new. I had this done once earlier in the month but hit that stinkin' piece of trim again as I went through the door and tore it back up. So I am very happy to have this one done and hopefully won't have to do it again before we move.

Ok Project #2 Was the loaded down desk and office chair. I am so thankful for this one being done as well, I am enjoying sitting in the empty chair now and not balancing on the edge. I even have a cup of coffee on the desk, which before I am pretty sure I couldn't have fit it on the desk.

BEFORE

AFTER

Project #3 my Scentsy stuff. I am not really excited about this one. I have went through it, it is more organized than what it looks like I think. They have come out with new testers and a gorgeous carrying case for them, so I am going to buy them, but I need to wait just a bit for that. So I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on something to organize these when I am going to be getting rid of them and getting something different. But this is definitely better and I have a great spread sheet that I am now keeping track of inventory.

BEFORE

AFTER

Project #4 my washer and dryer. Ok this one too may not be to impressive to you, but to me makes being out there and spending as much time as I have to spend with these 2 large appliances much more enjoyable. Clutter just brings a mood down. So often you don't notice until the clutter is gone and it just instantly makes you smile. DOWN WITH CLUTTER!!!! It' s a disease! Something simple and pretty on top would be nice, but I can't seem to come up with anything. So I will for now enjoy the empty space.

BEFORE

AFTER
Yes the box in the middle is still there. There is no where else for it. If I turned around and took a picture of the rest of the garage you would understand. And we move so often that it is definitely best to keep the box. There just isn't a better way to keep it safe in a move. Anyway, I can see the top of the washer and dryer, the only thing on there is detergent and bleach, which reminds me I need to add dryer sheets to the shopping list.

Ok there was my projects for the first 4 weeks. Now I have to come up with my next 4 and go take my before pictures. I'll be back tomorrow with those. Now off to see what my sister has accomplished this month.

Stay warm and have a fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks GREAT!! I bet the desk is soo much nicer to be able to use and look at. And ya for a spreadsheet for scentsy. Good Work I Cant wait to see what your next 4 projects are. My stuff is done just not posted yet.

    ReplyDelete