Monday, August 10, 2009




Ok, I finished painting this the other day, but because of the rain I didn't have it out on the porch where it will be staying. I needed to make sure it was dry first. My first go at refurbishing (I guess that would be the right word) anything. This table was at my parents house and they were wanting to get rid of it. I wasn't crazy about it like it was but I was needing a table between my chairs on the front porch.

Before


After
I like it much better now that it's black. Excuse the fluffy head in the picture, that is one of my dogs. I took several pictures and she was in all of them. I am needing something great to sit on my new pretty table. Of course it would look better if it didn't have to have the ugly color of the house in the background. I'm hoping painting the house will be a project I'll get to after the kids get back in school.

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you painted that gloss since it will be outside. Lets see how it looks with the chairs? Yes O agree you need something a bit bigger on the table then the centerpiece on the first photo :) haha.

    How about a bigger plant surely in florida you can have a plant on your porch. Some color flowers would look good.
    Take a pic of the whole front porch to get an idea of what you need

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I painted it glossy. Ha, that that little pot in the before picture isn't only too small, but the poor little thing is dead. I'll see if I can get a shot of the tables with the chairs.

    ReplyDelete