Monday, August 24, 2009

Off To School


Well today was the beginning of a whole new chapter I guess. I have all of my four wonderful children in school. Last year I stayed home with 2 of them all day, and this year they are all gone. I walked my two Kindergartners to class and after getting to hang out a little longer because I offered to take 1st day pictures for their teacher I left without a single tear from the 3 of us. I'm so proud of them (ok I am more proud of me).

Tater, so excited for his first day of Kindergarten. What a cutie.

Ladybug, looking very sweet this morning. So happy to get to ride with daddy to school.

Here they all are. 5th grade, 2nd grade and Kindergarden. I can't believe so much time has passed since we've been here.


Bye guys!

This year I feel so blessed to have my husband home for this and his schedule even worked out today that he was able to come with us to take them for their first day. With him in the military he wasn't home last year at this time. I was taking them for their 1st day alone. Sending my last 2 into school at the same time would have made me an emotional mess if I would have had to do it with him away.

Now home to clean, pay bills, help "the Officer" study, laundry and hopefully do some crafts. Oh yeah, I'll have enough to do to fill my days while all the kids are away.


1 comment:

  1. oh my how big they look. And what are you going to do all day:) haha like do everything you haven't had time to do for the last 10 years. I know they will do great in school. and So glad Steve was home this year for this.

    ReplyDelete